9 weeks-31 weeks to go!

Your new resident is nearly an inch long -- about the size of a grape -- and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form -- as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks.
_______________________
How Far Along: 9 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss: loss 1.6 lbs overall (+ 1.2 this week)
Maternity Clothes: not quite yet, its so weird that my clothes fit me better now than they did a few weeks ago, whats up?!
Sleep: tons and tons of sleep, naps are my best friend
Best Moment of the Week: telling everyone our news
Movement: not yet but cant wait
Food Craving: dill pickle slices with ranch dressing (yes its weird!)
Food aversions: anything fried, hamburger meat
Morning sickness: not too bad, I feel very blessed:) As long as I keep food in my stomach every 2-4 hrs Im good to go. As soon as my stomach is empty I get a bit nauseous
Gender: not yet, we will find out around Christmas
Labor Signs: hopefully not for a long time
Belly Button: in
What I miss: being able to eat anything and not worry about so much
What I'm looking forward to: seeing our baby on Nov. 12 and buying something
Weekly Wisdom:
Therefore the LORD waits to be gracious to you,and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you.For the LORD is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him. -
Isaiah 30:18
Milestones: finally getting to the point where Im starting to believe that maybe just maybe I really am pregnant and its not just a dream I kept praying for so long:)

Belly Picture-cant see much difference

5 comments:

twondra said...

Time is just flying by! Wow!

Jenny said...

how fun to get to find out the gender around christmas!!! you should make the doc put it in an sealed envelope and open it together christmas morning... but that would be SO HARD to do!

Chrissy said...

You are probably less bloated now so your clothes are fitting better. That happened for me around 10-11 weeks. It was weird.

9 weeks is when I stop holding my breath (that is when we lost Munchkin) so I'm so happy you are past that now. I feel more at ease for ya. That has nothing to do with anything medical, just my poor mental state. LOL

Triumph in Learning said...

YAY!! For 9 weeks!! SO happy to hear things are going well:)

Take care,
Hannah

Carrie said...

congratulations!!

Post a Comment

Please visit our new blog at http://wallacefamilyblog.wordpress.com/