10 weeks-25% baked!

Although he's barely the size of a kumquat -- a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom -- and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce, your baby now has completed the most critical portion of his development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature. If you could take a peek inside your womb, you'd spot minute details, like tiny nails forming on fingers and toes (no more webbing) and peach-fuzz hair beginning to grow on tender skin.
_______
How Far Along:
10 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss: loss 1.8 lbs overall (-.2 this week)
Maternity Clothes: not quite yet, but its coming soon
Sleep: still go to sleep early but not quite as tired as I have been
Best Moment of the Week: reaching 10 weeks-double digits!
Movement: not yet but cant wait
Food Craving: anything with cheese (mac & cheese, cheetos, sandwiches with cheese)
Food aversions: not much-belly is getting better
Morning sickness: not too bad, I feel very blessed:) As long as I keep food in my stomach every 2-4 hrs Im good to go. As soon as my stomach is empty I get a bit nauseous
Gender: not yet, we will find out around Christmas
Labor Signs: hopefully not for a long time
Belly Button: in
What I miss: being able to eat anything and not worry about so much
What I'm looking forward to: seeing our baby on Nov. 12 (little over a week to go!)
Weekly Wisdom:
In him we live, and move and have our being - Acts 17:28
Milestones: finally getting through my first spotting episode-it was not fun and scared the mess out of me and those around.

Belly pic-feeling more fat than anything

1 comment:

Dana said...

Yeah!! Happy double digits! Enjoy every week, believe me it will FLY by!!

You are so good at taking belly pics, I think I have 4 from my entire pregnancy :). You aren't fat at all, wait about 27 weeks and then you will be amazed at how big you get :)!!

Post a Comment

Please visit our new blog at http://wallacefamilyblog.wordpress.com/