Tomorrow....

Tomorrow celebrates a whole new meaning to life..I will beSome days I cant believe I can be old enough to be almost 30. I always remember thinking 30 was when you got old and now that Im so close to it, it doesnt seem so old...

Its amazing how one year can change your whole perspective on life as well-turning 28 I sure didnt look forward to. I still remember going to the RE on my birthday, it sure was all worth it but at the time I didnt think so.

Ive been really looking forward to this birthday because its the year that I will get to hold our precious little Morgan Elizabeth (just calling her Morgan) in my arms I absolutely cant wait till May! Some days May seems like an eternity away but yet in some ways it seems like its right around the corner.

In other news
1)we went to go get the thank you cards that we ordered and I love them. Its the first thing that has her name on it makes it more real that she will be here before we know it.
2) the first 3 items have been purchased off our registry, I went to look and see if I wanted to add or delete anything off of it and I guess I wasn't expecting anything for a little while and have no clue who got it, oh how much fun registries are! Our first shower is Feb. 20.
3) I got 3rd place in our STATE for best teacher website so exciting! Then my hubby and his boss won 1st place-best website for the entire district for the STATE.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

happy birthday!!!

Leah said...

Happy birthday! 29 isn't so old! Take that from a 30 year old. :-D

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday, Amber! Hope you have an amazing year!

Onna said...

I turned 30 two years ago (oh geez, almost 3) and I had a hard time with it but honestly I'm ok now. It's awesome being 30! :)

Happy 29, at this rate you are still far from 30 ;)

LOVE the thank you cards, where did you get them!?

twondra said...

Happy birthday!!! Coming from a 33-year-old, it really isn't that bad. :)

Angie said...

Happy Birthday---take it from an old fart--it only gets better and better! :)

Congrats on the kudos for the great websites for you and your husband!

And LOVE the thank you notes! They are simple and beautiful.

Breen said...

Happy Birthday! I too turn 29 this year and while it is close to 30...30 doesn't seem old anymore. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Triumph in Learning said...

Hope you had a Great Birthday:)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday. 29 sure isn't that old. I remember that fondly as the year I got married. Take it from someone turning 37 this year, you are still a spring chicken! I hope you have a fantastic day.

I love the thank you cards. They are classic and beautiful.

Amber said...

Onna we got the thank you cards from a local placed called Fresh Ink
http://fresh-ink.com/

Post a Comment

Please visit our new blog at http://wallacefamilyblog.wordpress.com/