9 Days!!

School is out for the holidays..yeah! Its a much, much needed break since its been Labor Day since we have had a day off (yes us teachers are a bit spoiled I must admit but we do earn it:) I look forward to a week off and do nothing but relaxing...ahh!

I changed up my blog and somehow lost the blog roll but I think I got everyone I had. If for any reason I didnt or you werent added before please leave me a comment and I would love to add you to the list.

On a funny note-tonight we went to Babies R Us to get a little gift for our neighbors and low and behold who do we see?! Our OB-GYN doctor. What are the odds?! She was so friendly and said oh yall are starting the shopping now arent you. We both no we started a long time ago..haha!

For anyone wondering about the due date-due date was changed last appointment I was just too lazy to change it on the site so now its all official:)

3 comments:

J said...

I love the new layout! It is so cute!

I remember those days...when I was a teacher, I lived for my breaks, hahaha, it was the only thing that kept me sane!

A said...

I am WAY jealous that you are already on vacation- HAHA! I LOVE your new layout! So perfect!!

Onna said...

So awesome that it's time for break again! :)

very cool that you saw your Dr at BRU!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Post a Comment

Please visit our new blog at http://wallacefamilyblog.wordpress.com/