- they have two different positions (football and cradle) that are most common
- if you breastfeed the baby has a lot more dirty diapers than a baby getting formula
- I wont ever sleep (or thats how I kind of feel if the baby feeds every 1-3 hrs and can feed 30 min to an hour)
- dont give a baby that is breastfeeding a bottle or your supply will go down
- dont give a baby a pacifier for the first month or the baby will have a hard time getting adjusted and might have difficulties
- dont pump for the first month or you might overproduce
- make sure the baby is latched on correctly and the baby is turned body towards you.
Any other thoughts on breastfeeding or general baby feel free to share I'm always open.
Below is the 9th OB appointment if anyone is interested from yesterday