4 month checkup

Well today was Morgans 4 month checkup & I still can't believe it!

Morgan is doing well & the doctor commented on how smart Morgan was because she started screaming when the pediatrician picked her up & the doctor said most babies don't start doing that until 9 months. She also started crying right before the nurse gave her 2 shots as well. I think she knew what was going on. After her shots & oral vaccine I picked her up & she was fine.






Right before her shots

Doctor stats...
Weight-13 lbs (44th percentile)
Head-40.75 cm (50th percentile)
Length-24 inches (48th percentile)

The doctor gave us the go ahead on cereal so we are starting that tonight & then will introduce a vegetable for 4 days, then a fruit for 4 days, then a juice for 4 days. We got a wonderful schedule from the pediatrician today. If anyone is interested please let me know & I'll write out the detailed schedule.

I still can't believe that 1 year ago today we found out that we were having a baby-wow a while year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Dana said...

Yay for a great 4 mos appt!! She is such a cutie!! I love the look she has...like mom I so know what we are here for!! haha!!! And yes pls do post the details of ur food schedule. My dr. wasn't so detailed and I am a bit lost!!!

Triumph in Learning said...

Glad her appt went well. She seems like such a sweet girl:) And yes, please do post the food schedule!

Jennifer VBK said...

I would love a copy of the schedule that your doctor gave you! :)
jennifervbk@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Glad her appointment went well. :)
Did something happen to her nose? It looks like it got injured or something. Hope she's okay!

Post a Comment

Please visit our new blog at http://wallacefamilyblog.wordpress.com/