Straws & Tornados

Loves straws now and will grab them as soon as I put one anywhere near her!
I still cant believe that this little girl will be 11 months tomorrow. My little girl is growing up too quickly!

Please say a prayer for a lot of the people in Alabama that have had their lives turned upside down with these tornados. Its been so scary today and one came very near where I work and we had to stay a while after. Tuscaloosa, AL got hit very hard which is about 3 hrs from us. Click here for more info.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

And I thought the tornadoes in TX were bad! So devastating. Prayers are being sent.
p.s. Gavin takes my straws everytime he sees them too, resulting in a splash from my drink. lol.

Post a Comment

Please visit our new blog at http://wallacefamilyblog.wordpress.com/