First Easter

Sunday we celebrated our first Easter as a family and what a wonderful day it was. We believe that giving gifts should not be what Easter is all about so gifts were very minor. We believe that we need to teach Morgan what the holiday is truly about.
The entire family consists of Chad, me, my dad, step grandfather, moms sister (sherri who is blind), grandmother. Front row-Austin (brother), my mom, Morgan, BJ (brother)
enjoying her favorite toy of course the remote and her new book that she got for Easter.

4 generations (my mom, me, grandmother, moms sister, and Morgan), Morgan fixing to stand up, Enjoying the beautiful day outside playing with her eggs


We had a wonderful day just enjoying the beautiful weather and enjoying time with family. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and let us not forget what was done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit our new blog at http://wallacefamilyblog.wordpress.com/