21 weeks

Belly Picture-21 wks 1 day

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How Far Along: 21 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss: gain 7.2 lbs overall (+ .6 lbs this week)
Maternity Clothes: just about everything is maternity now and they are so comfortable
Best Moment of the Week: getting to see the same nursery that our baby Morgan will be in less than 5 months and registering for baby classes-cant wait!
Movement: she has definitely scared the mess out of her mom and dad this week in this area. I didnt feel her for over 24 hrs which is very very rare so I started panicking which wasnt the best thing Im sure. I went and got some sweet tea and sure enough it woke her right up. Ive come to the realization though if I stand a lot I dont feel her as much but if I sit my butt down for most of the day I feel her a lot more which is hard to do being a teacher. God has sure taught me to lean on him and trust in him during times that I need him most.
Food Craving: chocolate milk and waffles
Food aversions: nothing
Morning sickness: none
Gender: a GIRL-Morgan Elizabeth
Labor Signs: hopefully not for a long time
Belly Button: in
What I miss: having a normal back. I pulled a muscle in my back pretty bad 2 days ago and its finally getting better talk about no sleep oh its been rough.
What I'm looking forward to: getting to see our baby Tuesday-cant wait!
Weekly Wisdom:
The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? --Psalm 118:6
Milestones: registering for baby classes (infant care, breastfeeding, and childbirth)

2 comments:

The Browning's said...

It's about time you start to look pregnant :) CUTE!

J said...

Glad to hear Morgan is still a girl and I love your growing belly!

Post a Comment

Please visit our new blog at http://wallacefamilyblog.wordpress.com/