29 weeks

ignore the no makeup look

looking down-yes I really cant see my feet anymore I dont know where they disappeared too..haha! no swelling yet and trying to keep it that way

How Far Along: 29 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss: gain 18.4 lbs overall (-.2 lbs this week)-yes I really did LOSE weight this week, how is it possible being this far along?!
Maternity Clothes: everything is maternity
Best Moment of the Week: Spring Break starting-yeah!
Movement: she is our active little girl, she has all kinds of movements that I try to figure out what she is doing, some feel like little waves, some feel like my stomach is seriously vibrating such an awesome feeling!
Food Craving: nothing
Food aversions: nothing
Morning sickness: none
Gender: a GIRL-Morgan Elizabeth
Labor Signs: just a few Braxton hicks contractions a few times a week now
Belly Button: in
What I miss: not being in so much pain (especially in my back and hips that started this week)
What I'm looking forward to: 1) getting the nursery finished this week! 2) getting our custom bedding in this week 3) 4-d ultrasound on Tuesday morning bright and early
Weekly Wisdom:
My presence will go with you and give you rest--Exodus 33:14
Milestones: failing my 1 hr glucose test and sure hoping that I pass the 3 hr on Wednesday at 7 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit our new blog at http://wallacefamilyblog.wordpress.com/