39 weeks

Well the weeks are coming to an end which means she will literally be here at any time now. The max of more time we have left is two weeks (dr will induce once I hit 41 wks) so now its all up to her to see if we will have to induce or she wants to come out on her own.

Chad really thinks it will be Tuesday (May 25) that she will come, but we will wait and see if he is right or not. Our 7th anniversary is tomorrow so well see if she decides to pay us a visit tomorrow.

Tuesday (May 25) is the last day of school and I cant wait. Monday and Tuesday are both half days so not too bad. Monday we still have kids and Tuesday is teacher work day so well see if she decides to wait it out until Im finished with school or not.

How Far Along
: 39 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss: gain 34.2 lbs overall (+3.4 lbs this week)
Best Moment of the Week: having a little progress (any little bit helps), making it another week in school which means that I get to carry over those days to next year-yeah!
Movement: she likes to move up and down which is a bit strange to me because I figured she would drop and stay low, guess it doesnt always work out like you think..haha! she still seems to like kicking me in the ribs and has been a little more active this week (maybe because Ive been relaxing more??)
Food Craving: chicken
Food aversions: fried foods, meats, greasy stuff (back to the beginning I feel like)
Morning sickness: off and on depending on what I eat
Gender: a GIRL-Morgan Elizabeth
Labor Signs: lots of contractions but no real pattern, had my first very intense contraction on Monday and it was mighty painful.
Belly Button: in for now but its closing up
What I miss: a full nights sleep without having to get up to go to the bathroom 5 million times a night, having my fingers not go numb
What I'm looking forward to: meeting our sweet angel Morgan and finishing the school year out on Tuesday-two more days!
Weekly Wisdom: Your children need your presence more than your presents. ~Jesse Jackson
Milestones: having my first very intense contraction

No belly picture this week, if I make it to 40 weeks maybe Ill take one :)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I am in constant stalk mode until Morgan arrives! :) I'm so excited for you.

Rosie said...

It took me a while to figure it out without getting on my computer, but I think it was you that commented from your hubby's blog earlier.
The onsie that Gavin had on was a gift, but I believe it came from Etsy.com. They have everything!!
You really are about to have sweet little Morgan at any minute now! Things I wish I knew to do at the hospital:
I wasn't aware that I could hit the pain medicine button from the epidural so I was in horrible pain during my entire labor.
Def take your own pillow.
Wear your hair up!! or pulled back.
Since I had a full episiotomy, I had to have my hubby go to the store for all kinds of stuff like medicated spray & wipes & MORE pads! But I guess that's something to be determined.
Oh, and if you are given a chance to eat at all, DO IT! You will need the energy & will be starving.
I could go on and on with my hospital advice, but just remember that it happens so quick usually, you can never be prepared for what follows! It's amazing!
If I don't talk to you again, good luck & happy anniversary!!
(sorry for the novel)

Post a Comment

Please visit our new blog at http://wallacefamilyblog.wordpress.com/